Saturday, July 19, 2008

Capirossi says he is still recovering

Capirossi says he is still recovering

Loris Capirossi says he's still riding in pain from his injuries but is eager for a strong result at Laguna Seca this weekend.

The Italian veteran is still recovering from the arm injury he sustained in practice at Assen.

He returned to action at Sachsenring last weekend, when he finished seventh, but he admits he's not 100 per cent fit yet.

"My arm is still quite sort and I'm fed up with feeling in pain like this," he said. "I will still give it everything I've got at Laguna, I know it will be tough but that's what MotoGP is about.

"I need to start getting some good results to make up for the races I didn't score in, and here is a good place to start.

"I'm sure I will be 100 per cent by Brno but I want to be at my best in America and I will certainly be trying my hardest."



  • MotoGP: Capirossi adamant Suzuki will win soon
  • Capirossi set to stay with Suzuki in 2009
  • Capirossi to return at Sachsenring
  • Mortara, Volkswagen savour first win
  • No comments: